Thursday, December 11, 2008

brrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Ok who opened the freezer door in Fla?? lol It never got past 48 today and was windy all day.I saw on the news where New Orleans got some good snow flurries.If that low had moved more eastward we would have gotten some of that.Its been years since we had some snow(yes,it does snow in Fla..just not that often). I really should get to bed as I have a busy schedule tomorrow but I think I will go play on pogo for a bit.A good game of bingo should make me sleepy lol

1 comment:

GAB said...

See, I told hubby that he wouldnt really miss MN because it does get cold there every now and again! lol. But on a good note sounds like we need to get a truck as house in SD may be sold. They are waiting on either the parents to co sign or the bank to approve them! If it happens one down one to go and I am sooooooo ready!