Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well,the end of one year is upon us and the start of a new one is less then 3 hours from now..where I am at that is. I guess all in all 2008 wasn't too bad. Financially, it wasn't the greatest but healthwise for me and my family it was good. And that's all that matters,right? I do hope and pray that the economy of the United States gets better and that our troops will be coming home soon. I do believe that they need to stay their till Iraq can take care of its own people. And I believe that will be soon,too. But I am not talking politics tonight lol I just wanted to write on my blog for the last time for 2008 and wish my good friend Gab a very Happy New Year. I have done both so off to Pogo I go!!! Until next year, dear blog....

1 comment:

GAB said...

Happy New Year Rosie