Sunday, October 12, 2008

my first blog

Ok so I am new to this blogging thing. I hope I don't bore too many people on here.My name is Rose and I am 43 yrs old. I have 2 kids...a daughter who is 18 and a son who is 14. I don't work as I have a heart problem and am on disability.I would love to hear from other people who have the same problem...cardiomyopathy. I have also been recently diagnosed with psoratic arthritis..a form of rheumatoid arthritis.And yes, I swear I am 43 yrs old lol I know it seems like I should be older with these 2 conditions I have but I'm not. In my spare time you can find me playing on pogo.I am head admin for a league called wildthings. If you would like to check us out go to www.myleague.com/wildthings. Let me know what you think. We welcome to new members with open arms. When I'm not hosting, I have started doing some volunteer work with the guardian ad litem program in my home town. It's been pretty interesting so far. I'm also checking into volunteering at the wildlife sanctuary in my community.I'm really looking forward to doing that also. I hope I didn't bore anyone too much lol I'm looking forward to reading any and all comments I get.Thanks for reading this.

Rosie

2 comments:

GAB said...

Hi Rosie! Glad you stopped by my blog. I miss you all too. When I can sit for longer periods of time I will come back to the league if you will have me! Got a docs appointment tomorrow at 8:40 am. Today is a very bad day I started having blood in urine. So Im a little scared. Love ya miss ya!

rosie said...

awww bless your heart I am ss u are having so many problems.Keep me posted,ok? And you and ny are always welcome to come back to the league any time ya'll want to.Love ya and miss ya too!