Friday, October 17, 2008

woohooo its Friday!!!

This is gonna be a short post today as this was a good day for me.Had alot of running around to do so I was too busy to feel angry.I guess that's what I need to do more is to get out of this house.Although,I do like this blogging thing.Even though no one is probably reading them lol I can hope that someday someone will read it,can't I?? This is a 3 day weekend for me as my son is out of school on Monday for teacher planning day.I set late tourneys for tonight,tomorrow night and Sunday night.I want to go tour the local wildlife sanctuary tomorrow as me and my daughter will be volunteering there soon.Of course,she don't want to go with me tomorrow but my sister might go.Hopefully,I will have something interesting to put in this blog tomorrow.Until then,goodnight and take care.

No comments: