Saturday, October 18, 2008

a lazy Saturday

Today was a lazy Saturday for me but I didn't experience any anger at all so that is good. I watched tv most of the day and working on my badges on pogo.Had a late tourney that went smoothly.Talked to my sister,Donna..we are back to being close again.If this anger stuff keeps up, I guess I need to see my doctor.I'm beginning to wonder if I am going through the change of life or whatever it is u call it.It's late at night and my brain is fried lol Anyway,I'm 43 so it could be possible I guess.If anyone reads this and has any suggestions what to do,please feel free to leave a comment.Thanks :)

2 comments:

GAB said...

I think you might still be too young for the change....and I dont thing anger is one of its symptoms. So I guess if I were you I'd see the doc and see whats going on. Too much anger isn't good,I hope you have something to do that takes your mind off the anger so that you can cool down and look at whatever is making you anger at the time and see it in a different light! Miss ya

Edi said...

Jika anda ingin memainkan permainan Super10 dengan mudah segera dicoba untuk memainkan permainan tersebut dengan menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Super10 Online.
Tips Menang SicBo ituGol
Cheat Bobol Capsa Susun IndoWinBola