Monday, October 13, 2008

ugh....monday

Now I know why I hate Mondays!!! First of all,my son told me last night that he needed to print something that is due today and we were out of black ink in our printer. Of course he tells me this late at night when I'm not about to go to Walmart.So I get up at 5 am...take a shower...and head to Walmart at 6am this morning. I was worried they wouldn't have the ink cartridge that we needed..thankfully,they did. So I brought it home and put it in.I've been waiting all morning to take him to school.By 10 am I realize he ain't planning on going to school..he's gonna stay home and catch up on his work.If I had known this,I would have slept in!! Now I really wanna run away from home!!! lol

1 comment:

GAB said...

OMG!
I'm outta black ink too but just can't get there to get it. Poor hubby is runny ragged with us all being hurt.